Construction Day #5, May 21, 2013
Before gluing the frame of my jewelry holder together, I realized that I forgot to make the slits in the side pieces (to hold the shelves in place). I made my slits, and roughly sanded them, and then FINALLY glued one of the sides to the bottom. (There were only two clamps available, and since the wood is slightly curved, I decided it would be better to “double clamp” the pieces together.
Challenges: Using the router; since the router guard could only move back so far, I had to remove the guard and make my own — ensuring that it was straight was a bit annoying.